ASCU LITE oversees the replica’s gearbox operation no matter the speed with which the trigger was squeezed, it is also responsible for completing a full cycle of the piston and gearbox operation, both in semi-auto and full-auto modes. After each shot, the piston stops in its exact starting position.
ASCU LITE features a Low Drain Protection system specially designed to protect lithium-polymer batteries (LiPo) from damage, but it also works with all types of batteries used in airsoft, up to 13V.
- The Airsoft Systems ASCU LITE stops the replica’s firing cycle in case of any problems, therefor protecting the internal elements from further damage.
- The sensors monitor the operation of the sector gear and thanks to that the whole system is capable of completing full cycles of the gearbox operation.
- The unit shortens and expedites the reaction of the trigger in an AEG replica, which, in comparison to the ordinary unit, is practically instantaneous.
- It prevents accidental, double shots: when the trigger’s consecutive squeeze is faster than a human reaction, each squeeze amounts to one shot.
- The ASCU is an easy-to-install unit which replaces connectors and an anti-reversal latch in any V2 gearbox, whose elimination completely reduces the jamming of the piston. Furthermore, it guarantees that a replica will complete a full cycle every time (the spring will remain in the loose state).
- ASCU LITE does not allow battery over-discharge, which is very important when utilizing lithium batteries (LiPo, LiIon, LiFe).
- The module detects issues and malfunctions by emitting a sound and vibrations as well as cutting off the power source, thus preventing further damage in a gearbox.
- ASCU LITE significantly prolongs battery lifetime.
- Compatible with every standard and reinforced Gearbox V2 gearbox frame