- Highly detailed CNC machined aluminum long slide w/ officially licensed STI rollmarks.
- CNC machined aluminum frame w/ molded reinforced polymer grips
- Molded DVC Stippling pattern provide a comfortable, slip-resistant grip
- Extended length barrel w/ gold (imitation TiN) coating
- Slide lightening cuts help the slide cycle faster with less felt muzzle flip
- Flared mag well aids in quick reloads; extended magazine included
- Ambidextrous safety
- Target style sights w/ fiber optic front
Based in Texas, STI are the pioneers which brought us the 2011® handgun; borrowing much from Browning's classic 1911 design, STI has made various improvements to the weapon to bring it into the modern era of firearms. Some major notable improvements are the custom frame and polymer grips which accepts double stack magazines while at the same time reducing overall weight. Each handgun also incorporates STI's FlaTec shooting technology which results in a much lighter felt recoil allowing the shooter to be faster and more accurate when fractions of a second matter most. Whether for competition, duty, or defense STI has a handgun perfectly tailored to the shooter's needs.
"The STI DVC 3-GUN is specifically designed to meet the needs of todays 3-gun enthusiast while keeping true to the DVC heritage of Accuracy, Power and Speed Diligenta, Vis, Celeritas. Shoot flatter. Shoot longer between reloads. Consider the performance critical handgun portion of your 3-gun arsenal duly covered.
EMG is proud to announce our next collaboration project with STI to bring highly detailed, high quality training variants of their handguns to Airsoft. These handguns are exceptionally crafted to tight tolerances to mimic the look and feel to that of their real life counterparts. Expert technicians pay close attention to details in tuning to make sure the training replica feels as good and is crisp to shoot like the real thing. The trigger is ultra light and fast which compliments well to the quick cycling slide. The polymer grips are molded to resemble STI's DVC Stippling which is an aggressive scallop style cut that are both comfortable and incredibly efficient at helping the shooter maintain a positive grip.